In Connected Robotics, we develop robotic systems that cook or do dishes, trying to reduce the workload in restaurant/home kitchens. Infrastructure Engineers create the foundations of intelligent robots.
Whether it’s a development environment in our office or a system at our client’s installed site, you will be in charge of overall building, maintenance and operation of IT infrastructure.
We are working on creating RasS (Robot as a Service). Even if we had the best robot with the most innovative software, collaborative robots won’t be able to serve clients needs without a good foundation.
What you’ll do
- Build internal infrastructure necessary for robot development
- Build connections between our office and the site where the robot is installed
- Assure quality and stability of the infrastructure above
Robot technologies have gotten quite popular around the globe. As we also aim to expand our business overseas in the future, our office is international and diverse in age and gender. It’s an global environment where you can focus on research and development of highly advanced technologies. We look for Infrastructure Engineers eager to join us here on new and challenging projects!
Nokodai Tama Koganei Venture Port 2-24-16
Nearest station: JR Higashi-Koganei station (7 mins. by walk)
Will be determined according to experience, background, skills and abilities of the candidate.
- Minimum 118 days off work annually, including weekends and 14 special paid leaves
* Japanese national holidays are working days in our office, but instead we offer 14 special paid days off on top of regular annual paid leaves. Unlike other developed countries, it's rare to find companies that let you take longer vacations in Japan, but we chose this system because we want our employees to rest well.
* 10 annual paid leaves will be added on top of the above days once you've worked here for more than 6 months. The number of these annual paid leaves will also increase as you stay with us longer.
- Commuting expenses covered (a max. limit applies)
- Social insurances covered
- Rent assistance available (Owned houses are excluded. Some restrictions may apply.)
- Unlimited Takoyaki and soft serve available during development periods
- Gym and pool in front of the office (200JPY/h)
- Pick any computer you like for your job
- Free coffee
Skills, experiences and knowledge
- Experience in building development environment including servers
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure design
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure (Specialized skill on one platform is preferred)
- In-depth knowledge and skills of network security
- Experience in using Docker/Git/Linux/Jenkins
Who you are
Curious, patient and creative, always eager for improvements.
- Native in Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Excellent command of the English language as you will work with your colleagues in English
- Casual interview
- Skill and aptitude evaluation
- Reference check
- Final interview
How to apply
Please apply from the link below.