Human Resources Specialist
“We innovate kitchens with robotics and contribute to resolving the worker shortage problem in the food industry”
The food industry in Japan is facing a serious shortage of workers. In fact, many restaurants close down because they can’t find enough people to work for them. Some try to shorten business hours to remedy this, but we all need a more fundamental solution to the problem.
Our robots are saviors to the industry. In Connected Robotics, we develop robotic systems to help people cook and wash dishes in restaurants and homes.
Do you happen to have opinions like these?
“I want to create an organization so that people don’t have to go through what I did in my previous workplace.”
“I have an idea for the best environment for engineer to work in."
“I want to try realize my ideal organization or recruitment style.”
Tell us what you want to do. Let’s discuss and put together a great organization.
Innovating human resources, too
We’re a startup, so it’s important that our employees feel comfortable working here. Speed is much preferred than strict regulations and rules.
There are two primary qualities we look for in our HR specialists. First, we would like you to create policies that respect our employees’ opinions and encourage everyone to make his/her own decisions. Secondly, as we recruit engineers who aim to lead the world with his/her technology, we are searching for someone with a strong passion to find and hire someone that valuable.
Leading Japan, leading the world
Japan is one of the leading countries in robotic technologies. We believe that kitchen robotics is the next wave. Join us on this journey to “innovate the kitchen with robotics”.
Nokodai Tama Koganei Venture Port 2-24-16
Nearest station: JR Higashi-Koganei station (7 mins. by walk)
Will be determined according to experience, background, skills and abilities of the candidate.
- Minimum 118 days off work annually, including weekends and 14 special paid leaves
* Japanese national holidays are working days in our office, but instead we offer 14 special paid days off on top of regular annual paid leaves. Unlike other developed countries, it's rare to find companies that let you take longer vacations in Japan, but we chose this system because we want our employees to rest well.
* 10 annual paid leaves will be added on top of the above days once you've worked here for more than 6 months. The number of these annual paid leaves will also increase as you stay with us longer.
- Commuting expenses covered (a max. limit applies)
- Social insurances covered
- Rent assistance available (Owned houses are excluded. Some restrictions may apply.)
- Unlimited Takoyaki and soft serve available during development periods
- Gym and pool in front of the office (200JPY/h)
- Pick any computer you like for your job
- Free coffee
Skills, experiences and knowledge
You’d be a perfect match if you are from the following background(s)
Experience in HR field or firms (not mandatory)
Who you are
Curious, patient and creative, always eager for improvements.
- Native in Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Casual interview
- Skill and aptitude evaluation
- Reference check
- Final interview
How to apply
Please apply from the link below.